To log on to the website, shares and the Alembic computers, you need an Alembic account. If you already have an Alembic account, you can log in with your username (firstnamesurname) and your Alembic password. If you haven’t got an account yet, come visit us in the Alembic board room and we will help you create an account.
Change personal information
Do you want to see what data Alembic currently has? Log in on this page.
Do you want to change the contact information Alembic uses of you? Please send the changes to the secretary of Alembic; .
Changes have to be sent if one of the following details changes:
- Living address
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Graduation/quitting your study
- Receiving the CaT physically, digitally or no more
- Bank account number
- Go to the Outlook Web App in your browser (outlook.com).
- Log in with your and your Alembic password.
- The first time you log on, you have to choose a language and time zone.
- In the opening screen, you have to right-click on ‘Folders’ and then ‘Add public folders to Favorites’. (see the image below)
- Choose the folder you want to add.
- Click the star with “Add public folder”.