ACCESS ALEMBIC ROOMS
For some active Alembic members it is necessary to have access to the Carré building and to the rooms of Alembic. Those who can request access are shown below in a table. An explanation of how to request access is also given.
Access is only given to:
- Board members
- Members of the previous two boards
- The study tour committee
- The BorrelCie
- The hEROs (BVH’ers)
- The ASO
- The KasCo
- Editors of the periodical CAT
- Chairmen of some other committees (ask the board for more information)
Requesting access to Carré
- Send an email to chairman(at)alembic.utwente.nl, and explain why you request access and give your student number.
- The request is approved or disapproved by the board.
- When the request is approved, the Chairman will process your request.
- You can now access the Carré building with your student card.
Access to the Alembic rooms
- To access the Alembic rooms, you need a blue key.
- You can borrow one in the board room or borrow one at the service desk in Hal B.
- You can now access the Alembic rooms.
If you have any questions regarding this process, you can always mail the board at the following email address secretary(at)alembic.utwente.nl or pass by in the Alembic rooms and ask the board personally.