The BuCo is the committee for the Abroad Trip (Dutch: Buitenland reis Commissie). This study trip is a three week trip to a different continent to learn about the culture there, but also about the chemical industry. The participants visit research institutes, companies and universities.
The BuCo of 2021 will go to Chili in the summer of 2021 with 12 participants. The main committee of BuCo 2021 consists of:
- Ruben Streekstra – Chairman
- Bart van Eindhoven – Administration
- Remko van Gestel – Acquisition
- Jeanine ter Horst – Travel
- Emilie Dubbelman – Graphic
The BuCo of 2022 will go to Japan in the summer of 2022. The main committee of BuCo 2022 consists of:
- Jurrie Bruggeman – Chairman
- Jeannet Schroten – Administration
- Jordi Boon – Acquisition
- Ruud Bonekamp – Travel
- Yuqi Jia – Graphic
E-mail: buco2021(at)alembic.utwente.nl; buco2022(at)alembic.utwente.nl
Furthermore each study trip creates and maintains its own website. Check it out here.
Board contact person: Maarten de Groot