This page is outdated, due to the movement to Carré. For more accurate information ask a board member or send a mail to email@example.com.
For some active Alembic members it is necessary to have access to the Horst building and to the rooms of Alembic. Those who can request access are shown below in a table. An explanation of how to request access is also given.
Access is only given to:
- Board members
- Members of the previous two boards
- The study tour committee
- The Borrelbestuur
- The ASO
- The KasCo
- Editors of the CAT (the periodical)
- Chairmen of some other committees (ask the board for more information)
- Send an email to voorzitter*, and explain why you request access and give your student number
- The request is approved or disapproved by the board
- When you receive a confirmation of the request, you need to go to the UT security in the Spiegel building to register your student card. Here the access to the Horst building is put on your card
- The board can only give you access to the Alembic rooms when you have the card number of your student card. This number can be read out in the Spiegel or in the Board room of Alembic.
- Send this card number to voorzitter* and the board will process your request.
If you have any questions regarding this process, you can always mail us or pass by in the Alembic rooms and ask us personally.